KJ Music Notes Flashcards
If you want to get better at sight-reading notes, this flashcards set is for you. With flashcards, you can learn music theory and practise identifying the notes on the piano to get faster and better at reading sheet music that you’ve never seen before!
• 41-key keyboard and 61-key keyboard flashcards
• 41-key flashcards PDF
– includes 10 pages back-to-back (20 pages total)
– 34 flashcards with music notes pictured in front and note positions on the keyboard on the reverse side.
– has all of the notes on a 49-key keyboard
• 61-key flashcards PDF
– includes 12 pages back-to-back (24 pages total)
– 41 flashcards with music notes pictured in front and note positions on the keyboard on the reverse side.
– has all of the notes on a 61-key keyboard
• Includes treble and bass clefs
• Includes finger numbering for better practice
• Suitable for beginner and basic skill levels
• 4 PDF files
– 41-key flashcards PDF in A4 and Letter sizes
– 61-key flashcards PDF in A4 and Letter sizes
• A read me file with printing instructions and extra info
This is an instant (digital) download. There is no physical print/item included. Upon purchase, the files will be available for download on the order completion page or the emailed invoice.
Feel free to print as many as you would like and easily cut into individual flashcards!
This is for PERSONAL USE ONLY! All of the files included are original and copyrighted works by klarissajeiel. Please do not reproduce, distribute, or duplicate them in any way.
Make sure to print the pages double-sided so the front and back sides of the flashcards are properly aligned. A more detailed guide to printing is included in the downloaded files.
Because this is a digital listing, there are NO refunds, exchanges, or cancellations. Please review everything prior to purchasing!
PS: If you’d like a challenge, time yourself and see what’s the fastest you can go through the flashcards set. If you’d like an even harder challenge, try practicing the flashcards in a key other than C and play the notes that are flat and sharp in that key accordingly (e.g. in B flat major, flashcards with the notes B and E should be played flat).
For questions or concerns please don’t hesitate to contact me. Thank you for your business!